Floral Table Runner
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Rustic Bouquet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Artificial grass, Artificial daisies, Selection of coloured papers, Pointed tweezers, Crop-A-Dile hole punch, Glue gun
- Die-cut a selection of larger and smaller flowers from coloured paper using a machine and die.
- Punch small holes in all flower centres.
- Using pointed tweezers, pinch the flower petals vertically and press card around to shape.
- Remove petals from the artificial daisies and replace them with your flower die-cuts. Twist flowers so all petals are on show.
- Secure flowers to artificial grass using hot glue.