Floral Table Runner
OverviewThis floral table runner is a great way to add something special to your birthday party table decorations!
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
Other Supplies: Artificial grass, Artificial daisies, Selection of coloured papers, Pointed tweezers, Crop-A-Dile hole punch, Glue gun
- Die-cut a selection of larger and smaller flowers from coloured paper using a machine and die.
- Punch small holes in all flower centres.
- Using pointed tweezers, pinch the flower petals vertically and press card around to shape.
- Remove petals from the artificial daisies and replace them with your flower die-cuts. Twist flowers so all petals are on show.
- Secure flowers to artificial grass using hot glue.