Felt Christmas Tree Bunting
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Oh, Christmas Tree
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Felt, Pegs, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Twine, Hollowfibre Filling, Glue, Pins
- Die-cut multiple Christmas tree shapes from red and green felt.
- Place two felt trees together and pin to hold in place.
- Stitch around the edge of the tree shape leaving a small gap.
- Insert a small amount of hollowfibre filling and continue to stitch up the gap.
- Glue the spots on the tree shape creating a random pattern.
- Adhere the star or heart shape onto the edge of a peg using glue.
- Repeat to make multiple tree shapes.
- Attach each tree to a piece of twine using the embellished pegs.