Angel Gift Sack
Make Christmas morning even more special when you give your gifts in this amazing Angel gift sack!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Canvas sack, Assorted textiles, Button, Twine, Pinking sheers, Needle and thread, Glue gun
- Die-cut all the letters needed to create your chosen name.
- Cut a rectangle of green fabric using pinking shears.
- Die-cut the Aangel from two shades of natural canvas.
- Sew the letters in place together as shown above with the rectangle of green fabric underneath the ‘P’. Sew the parts of the angel in place using a rustic blanket stitch.
- Use a glue gun to attach a large button over the angel’s face and tie a length of twine into a double-bow before attaching above the button.