Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Angel #2
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Free Bonus Content
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Corrugated card, Chalk paint (or acrylic) and brayer, Cork, Sentiment stamp, Canvas fabric, Patten makers wheel, Distress Inks, Natural twine, Adhesive foam pads, Glue
- Attach some canvas material to a piece of stiff card and die-cut the body of the angel before stitching around the perimeter of it.
- Die-cut the body from pink card and cut away the head before mounting onto the canvas body.
- Die-cut the wings from corrugated card and apply white chalk paint (or acrylic) using a brayer before attaching to the rear of the body.
- Die-cut a heart from cork and ink the edges before mounting onto the body.
- Cut a rectangle of cream corrugated card and mount onto the green base card before adding faux stitching with a pattern makers wheel.
- Stamp your sentiment onto ivory card, trim to size and ink the edges before attaching to a piece of pink card.
- Mount the sentiment and assembled angel onto the base card using adhesive foam pads and tie a length of twine into a double bow before mounting at the top of the angel’s head as shown.