OverviewLooking to create some angelic papercrafts this Christmas? Then this project is perfect for you!
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Corrugated card, Chalk paint (or acrylic) and brayer, Cork, Sentiment stamp, Canvas fabric, Patten makers wheel, Distress Inks, Natural twine, Adhesive foam pads, Glue
- Attach some canvas material to a piece of stiff card and die-cut the body of the angel before stitching around the perimeter of it.
- Die-cut the body from pink card and cut away the head before mounting onto the canvas body.
- Die-cut the wings from corrugated card and apply white chalk paint (or acrylic) using a brayer before attaching to the rear of the body.
- Die-cut a heart from cork and ink the edges before mounting onto the body.
- Cut a rectangle of cream corrugated card and mount onto the green base card before adding faux stitching with a pattern makers wheel.
- Stamp your sentiment onto ivory card, trim to size and ink the edges before attaching to a piece of pink card.
- Mount the sentiment and assembled angel onto the base card using adhesive foam pads and tie a length of twine into a double bow before mounting at the top of the angel’s head as shown.