Other Supplies: Assorted card, Ribbon and twine, Corner punch, Sentiment and postmark stamps, ‘Old Paper’ Distress Ink, Glue, Adhesive foam pads
- Die-cut the tag from card and stamp your sentiment and postmark before threading with the ribbon and twine.
- Die-cut the elements needed to create the Santa face from red, pink and ivory card.
- Apply Distress Ink to the edges of the die-cuts to add contrast and assemble as shown using a combination of glue and adhesive foam pads before mounting onto the tag.
- Cut a rectangle of blue card and round off the corners with a punch before mounting onto the face of an ivory base card.
- Mount the assembled tag in place using adhesive foam pads.