Your shopping bags don't have to be boring, add something a little extra special to them with this tote project!
Other Supplies: Needle and Embroidery Thread/Sewing Machine, Fabric, Canvas Bag, Fabric Paint, Die-Cut Stencil Sheets, Masking, Tape, Foam Applicator, Gemstones
- Die-cut the meadow flowers shape from a stencil sheet.
- Attach the stencil to the bag using masking tape.
- Apply fabric paint using the applicator to the stencil design.
- Lift to reveal the stencilled image. Allow to dry.
- Repeat to create a stencilled band at the bottom of the bag.
- Embellish the centre of the flowers with gemstones.
- To finish, attach a complementary band of fabric above the stencilled design as shown.