Hanging Felt Heart
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Words & Phrases
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Hanging Heart
Other Supplies: Felt, Needle and Embroidery Thread/Sewing Machine, Hollowfibre Filling, Ribbon
- Die-cut two heart shapes.
- Lightly draw the word ‘love’ onto one felt heart shape. Use this as a guide to embroider the word using a backstitch.
- Place both heart shapes together, trapping a loop of ribbon at the top of the heart.
- Stitch around the edge of the heart leaving a small gap.
- Insert hollowfibre filling and continue to sew up the remaining gap.