Hanging Felt Heart
OverviewThe hanging felt hearts are a simple and fun project to add something fun to your kitchen space.
Theme: Words & Phrases
Other Supplies: Felt, Needle and Embroidery Thread/Sewing Machine, Hollowfibre Filling, Ribbon
- Die-cut two heart shapes.
- Lightly draw the word ‘love’ onto one felt heart shape. Use this as a guide to embroider the word using a backstitch.
- Place both heart shapes together, trapping a loop of ribbon at the top of the heart.
- Stitch around the edge of the heart leaving a small gap.
- Insert hollowfibre filling and continue to sew up the remaining gap.