Butterfly Tea Towel & Oven Glove
Your tea towels and oven gloves don't have to be boring! Customise them with this great project idea!
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
Other Supplies: Fusible Web, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Gemstones, Patterned Fabric, Oven Glove, Tea Towel, Iron
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of patterned fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut a butterfly shape from the patterned fabric.
- Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and stitch around the edge of the butterfly to add detail. Add gemstones for decoration as shown.
- Position the butterfly shape onto the oven glove and adhere to the glove using a hot iron.
- Repeat to attach a butterfly to the tea towel.