Childs Appliqué Apron
OverviewHave fun with the kids in the kitchen and add something extra with this applique apron project!
Theme: Quilting & Patchwork
Other Supplies: Assorted Fabric, Fusible Web, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Apron, Iron
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of patterned fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut three aviary shapes and two bird shapes from the patterned fabric.
- Matt shapes together and position onto the apron.
- Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and adhere to the apron using a hot iron.
- Stitch around the aviary and bird shapes to appliqué.