New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Moroccan Card Edge
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Doodle Rose
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) with Exclusive Extras
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Diamante buckle, Grey ribbon, Double sided tape, Card insert
- Create a pale green base card and cut the cover in half using the Doodle Rose die as shown.
- Die-cut the parts of the rose from olive green card and pink card. Attach the pink shape to the rear of the rose and position it in place on the cover securing at the rear using adhesive tape.
- Create and print your bespoke insert onto ivory card or paper and insert into the base card.
- Cut a rectangle of pale green card which is the same size as your base card and matt onto a rectangle of ivory card leaving a 2-3mm border.
- Die-cut two of the Moroccan card edges and attach to the rear of the matted rectangles creating a gatefold effect. Secure with a length of grey satin ribbon threaded through a diamante buckle.