Dining Room Pouches - Large
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Half-Square Triangles, 4 1/2" Assembled Square
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric 1 - 110cm x 20cm plain white, Fabric 2 -110cm x 35cm orange multi print, Fabric 3 - 110cm x 25cm grey multi print - for lining, Wadding -110cm x 25cm, Thread for piecing and quilting
Notes: All fabrics are 110cm wide unless otherwise stated, Seam allowance is 6mm (1/4”), All fabrics are cotton, RS - right side, WS - wrong side
- Fabric 1 - using machine die-cut 16 triangles.
- Fabric 2 - Cut one 21.5cm square for bottom. Cut one piece measuring 82.5cm x 6.2cm for top border. Using machine die-cut 16 triangles.
- Fabric 3 - Cut one 21.5cm square for bottom. Cut one piece measuring 82.5cm x 26.5cm for sides.
- Wadding - Cut one 21.5cm square for bottom. Cut one piece measuring 82.5cm x 26.5cm for sides.
- Stitch orange and white triangles, RS together, along diagonal sides to make 16 squares.
- Stitch 4 squares, RS together, to make a larger square block - make 4.
- Stitch the 4 blocks, RS together, for the pouch sides.
- Stitch the top border, RS together, to the pouch sides.
- Layer wadding and sides, RS up, pin or tack and then quilt as desired.
- Stitch the side seam, RS together.
- Layer the wadding and orange squares together and quilt as desired.
- Stitch the quilted bottom to the sides, RS together.
- Stitch the lining sides, RS together, leaving a 10cm opening in the middle of the seam.
- Stitch the lining button to the sides, RS together.
- Stitch the lining to the pouch, RS together, matching the raw edges
- Turn RS out through the opening in the lining side.
- Slip stitch the open edges together
- Tuck the lining inside the pouch and turn edge over to create a cuff.