Dining Room Pouches - Medium
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Half-Square Triangles, 2 1/2" Assembled Square
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Square, 2" Finished (2 1/2" Unfinished)
Other Supplies: Fabric 1 - 90cm x 30cm orange and white print, Fabric 2 - 75cm x 15cm plain white, Fabric 3 - 80cm x 20cm grey multi print - for lining, Wadding - 80cm x 25cm, Thread for piecing and quilting
Notes: All fabrics are 110cm wide unless otherwise stated, Seam allowance is 6mm (1/4”), All fabrics are cotton, RS - right side, WS - wrong side
- Fabric 1 - Cut one 16.5cm square for bottom. Die-cut 24 Squares using machine and the square 2” finished die (660489). Die-cut 24 triangles using machine and the half square triangles 2” finished die (659831).
- Fabric 2 - Die-cut 24 triangles using machine and the half square triangles 2” finished die (659831).
- Fabric 3 - Cut one 16.5cm square for bottom. Cut one piece measuring 62.3cm x 21.5cm.
- Wadding - Cut one 16.5cm square for bottom. Cut one piece measuring 62.3 x 21.5cm.
- Stitch orange and white triangles, RS together, along the diagonal edge, to make 24 squares.
- Using the photo as a guide stitch the squares to the pieced squares, RS together.
- Again using the photo as a guide join 2 of these pieces together to make a larger square.
- Stitch the squares, RS together, in 2 rows of 6.
- Stitch the rows, RS together to make pouch sides.
- Layer wadding and sides, RS up, pin or tack and then quilt a desired.
- Stitch the side seam, RS together.
- Layer the wadding and orange squares together and quilt as desired.
- Stitch the quilted bottom to the sides, RS together.
- Stitch the lining sides, RS together, leaving an 8cm opening in the middle of the seam.
- Stitch the lining button to the sides, RS together.
- Stitch the lining to the pouch, RS together, matching the raw edges.
- Turn RS out through the opening in the lining side.
- Slip stitch the open edges together
- Tuck the lining inside the pouch and turn up edge to create a cuff.