Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Antique Doily
Other Supplies: Fabric, Fabric Paint, Die-Cut Stencil Sheets, Masking Tape, Foam Applicator, Sequins, Needle and Thread/Sewing, Machine, Cushion Pad
- Die-cut the doily shape from a stencil sheet.
- Attach the stencil to a piece of fabric using masking tape.
- Apply fabric paint to the stencil design using the applicator
- Lift to reveal the stencilled image. Allow to dry
- Repeat to create a panel containing three stencilled doily shapes as shown
- Stitch two plain fabrics together either side of your stencilled panel to form the front of the cushion.
- Cut a second piece of fabric. This will form the back of the cushion.
- Lay the front and back of the cushion, right sides together, pin the edges together and then stitch with a 6mm seam - leaving an opening in one side
- Insert cushion pad, and then slip stitch the open edges together to complete.