Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Bright Spark
Other Supplies: Empty tin cans, Assorted card, Natural twine, Hole punch and eyelet setter, Glue
- Take three tin cans of different sizes and line each with your chosen shade of card
- Choose a shade of card which contrasts with the lining and wrap around the outside of the can
- Wrap a length of twine around the can near the top of the card and tie into a knot at the front as shown.
- Die-cut the three different motifs from gold card.
- Die-cut three circles from different shades of card and matt each one onto a larger contrasting die-cut circle.
- Punch a hole near the top of each set of circles and set an eyelet in place before attaching the gold die-cut shapes.
- Thread the ends of the twine through the eyelets and tie in place as shown.