Number Pencil Case
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Bright Spark
Other Supplies: Plain Pencil Case, Plain, Cardstock, Fabric Paint, Die-Cut Stencil Sheets, Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets, Jump Ring, Masking Tape, Hole Punch
- Die-cut the numbers from a stencil sheet.
- Attach the stencil to the pencil case using masking tape as shown.
- Apply fabric paint using the applicator to the stencil design.
- Lift to reveal the stencilled image. Allow to dry.
- Die-cut a small circle from plain cardstock and punch a small hole near the edge of the circle.
- Apply a double-sided adhesive sheet to plain cardstock and die-cut the @ and camera icon.
- Place these shapes on either side of the circle shape.
- Attach to the zip on the pencil case using a jump ring.