New School Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Bright Spark
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Splatter stamps, Stapler, Hole punch, Glue, Adhesive foam pads
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle of ivory card and punch a row of holes down the right-hand edge before adding the stamped splatter detail.
- Cut a grey and pale yellow rectangle and mount to the rear of the ivory rectangle using tiny staples as shown.
- Die-cut the letters to create the words ‘new school’ using the negative cut for letters ‘n’ and ‘o’ and mount in place as shown.
- Die-cut the light bulb from gold and cream card and assemble before mounting onto the rectangle using adhesive foam pads
- Stamp another grey paint splatter onto the base card and mount the assembled rectangles in place as shown.