New School Card
Celebrate the move to your new school with this cool card design!
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Splatter stamps, Stapler, Hole punch, Glue, Adhesive foam pads
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle of ivory card and punch a row of holes down the right-hand edge before adding the stamped splatter detail.
- Cut a grey and pale yellow rectangle and mount to the rear of the ivory rectangle using tiny staples as shown.
- Die-cut the letters to create the words ‘new school’ using the negative cut for letters ‘n’ and ‘o’ and mount in place as shown.
- Die-cut the light bulb from gold and cream card and assemble before mounting onto the rectangle using adhesive foam pads
- Stamp another grey paint splatter onto the base card and mount the assembled rectangles in place as shown.