My Big Ideas Notebook
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Bright Spark
Other Supplies: Assorted patterned paper, Gold card, Kraft notebook, Glue, Fine black marker pen, Adhesive foam pads
- Attach the sheet of patterned paper to the front of the notebook and fold the edges around the cover as shown
- Die-cut the scallop circle and use a circle die or suitable template to draw an offset circle using a fine black marker pen before attaching to the notebook.
- Die-cut the light bulb from gold and white card and mount the separate elements together before attaching to the notebook using adhesive foam pads and glue
- Die-cut the letters to make the phrase ‘MY BIG IDEAS’ from gold card and attach to the notebook as shown.