Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
The newste additon to the softee collection, the cat softee is a must make for lovers of sewing!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Plus Q Die - Cat Softee
Other Supplies: Fabric 1 - Fat 1/4 Spot print, Fabric 2 - Fat 1/4 Dark grey, Fabric 3 - Grey felt, Fabric 4 - White felt, Fabric 5 - Pink felt, Fabric 6 - Pale turquoise felt, Polyester fiberfill
Notes:All seam allowances are 1/4in unless noted. Fat 1/4 = approximately 18in x 22in
- Fabric 1 - Cut two bodies using the machine and die (661731).
- Fabric 2 - Cut two heads, two arms and two legs using the machine and die (661731).
- Fabric 3 - Cut one mouth using the machine and die (661731).
- Fabric 4 - Cut one collar using the machine and die (661731).
- Fabric 5 - Cut one nose using the machine and die (661731).
- Fabric 6 - Cut one bow using the machine and die (661731).
- Stitch eyes, mouth and nose to the head.
- Place two arm pieces right sides together and stitch along the edge, leaving the top end open. Repeat this for other arm and both legs.
- Pin the head piece to body, sew into place. Repeat this for back of body.
- Pin the arms and legs to body, and sew into place.
- Pin the front and back bodies together, right sides together, leaving the bottom edge open. Sew into place. Once sewn into place, turn the body right way out
- Gently stuff the body to desired firmness, and slip stitch bottom edge to finish.
- Assemble bow and place in desired position, stitch to secure.
- Stitch collar into place.