The newest addition to the softee collection, the Cat Softee is a must make for lovers of sewing!
Other Supplies: Fabric 1 - Fat 1/4 Spot print, Fabric 2 - Fat 1/4 Dark grey, Fabric 3 - Grey felt, Fabric 4 - White felt, Fabric 5 - Pink felt, Fabric 6 - Pale turquoise felt, Polyester fiberfill
Notes: All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted. Fat 1/4 = approximately 18" x 22"
- Fabric 1 - Cut two bodies using the Cat Softee die.
- Fabric 2 - Cut two heads, two arms and two legs using the Cat Softee die.
- Fabric 3 - Cut one mouth using the Cat Softee die.
- Fabric 4 - Cut one collar using the Cat Softee die.
- Fabric 5 - Cut one nose using the Cat Softee die.
- Fabric 6 - Cut one bow using the Cat Softee die.
- Stitch eyes, mouth and nose to the head.
- Place two arm pieces right sides together and stitch along the edge, leaving the top end open. Repeat this for other arm and both legs.
- Pin the head piece to body, sew into place. Repeat this for back of body.
- Pin the arms and legs to body, and sew into place.
- Pin the front and back bodies together, right sides together, leaving the bottom edge open. Sew into place. Once sewn into place, turn the body right way out.
- Gently stuff the body to desired firmness, and slip stitch bottom edge to finish.
- Assemble bow and place in desired position, stitch to secure.
- Stitch collar into place.