Back to School Card
Celebrate the return to school and the start of a new year with the great card design!
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Assorted cardstock, Computer and printer, Splatter stamps, Tiny adhesive gems, Glue
- Add the stamped splatter detail to the base card as shown.
- Die-cut a medium sized Star from gold cardstock. Place a small Star die over the larger Star and die-cut. This should give you a small Star and the medium aperture Star.
- Die-cut the Antique Doily from ivory cardstock and attach to a rectangle of the patterned paper before trimming to size.
- Mount the rectangle onto the base card together with both Stars and add some adhesive gems as shown.
- Print out ‘Back to School’ phrase, trim to size and mount in place.