Appliqué Dog Bandana
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Stars
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Antique Doily
Other Supplies: Fabric, Needle and Thread or Sewing Machine, Fusible Web, Iron
- Prepare a fabric square (approx. 54cm). Hem all four sides to construct the bandana.
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of the second fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut the star shapes from the fabric fused with webbing.
- Position the die-cut star shapes onto the bandana as shown
- Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and adhere to the bandana using a hot iron.
- Stitch around the star shapes to appliqué.