Appliqué Dog Bandana
Your dog will be the coolest dog around with this cute bandana project!
Theme: Basic Shapes
Other Supplies: Fabric, Needle and Thread or Sewing Machine, Fusible Web, Iron
- Prepare a fabric square (approx. 54cm). Hem all four sides to construct the bandana.
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of the second fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut the star shapes from the fabric fused with webbing.
- Position the die-cut star shapes onto the bandana as shown
- Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and adhere to the bandana using a hot iron.
- Stitch around the star shapes to appliqué.