Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add some style to your new hoe with this Feather cushion project!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Feather
Other Supplies: Assorted Fabric, Fusible Web, Needle and Thread/Sewing Machine, Iron, Cushion Pad
- Adhere fusible web to the reverse of your chosen fabric using a hot iron.
- Die-cut five large feather shapes and five small feather shapes from the fabric.
- Position the die-cut shapes onto a piece of fabric (approx. 44cm). Remove the backing paper from the fusible web and adhere the shapes using a hot iron.
- Stitch along the centre of each feather to add detail.
- Cut a second piece of fabric (approx. 44cm). This will form the back of the cushion.
- Lay the front and back of the cushion right sides together, pin the edges together and then stitch with a 6mm seam - leaving an opening in one side.
- Insert cushion pad, and then slip stitch the open edges together to complete.