Butterfly Hanging Decoration
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This pretty app exlusive project is the perfect addition to your home decor!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Detailed Butterflies
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Cardboard, White paper, Watercolour or ink spray, Brush, Paper flowers (Prima Marketing), Twine, Resin flower
- To make the wall art base, cut a piece of cardboard 14x18 cm and completely cover it with white paper.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 13x17 cm and apply to the front. Add a twine to hang, on the back.
- Use the Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 4PK - Detailed Butterflies to cut out from white cardstock seven intricate butterflies and apply to create the background, as shown.
- Cut out from cardstock two butterflies, a plain one and an intricate one.
- Use watercolour or ink spray to colour the plain butterfly. Layer the butterflies and adhere together on the middle of the wall art.
- Adhere two paper flowers and one resin flower in the centre of the butterfly as shown.