Butterfly Hanging Decoration
This pretty app exclusive project is the perfect addition to your home décor!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Cardboard, White paper, Watercolour or ink spray, Brush, Paper flowers (Prima Marketing), Twine, Resin flower
- To make the wall art base, cut a piece of cardboard to 14cm x 18cm and completely cover it with white paper.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 13cm x 17cm and apply to the front. Add a twine to hang on the back.
- Use the Detailed Butterflies die set to cut seven intricate butterflies from white cardstock and apply them to create the background as shown.
- Cut out from cardstock two butterflies, a plain one and an intricate one.
- Use watercolour or ink spray to colour the plain butterfly. Layer the butterflies and adhere together on the middle of the wall art.
- Adhere two paper flowers and one resin flower in the centre of the butterfly as shown.