Butterfly Gift Bag
Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Make your gift givng extra special with this butterly app exclusive project.
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Detailed Butterflies
Other Supplies: Mini gift bag, Cardstock, Patterned paper (We R Memory Keepers - Inked Rose Collection - 6 x 6 Paper Pad), Vellum paper, Tissue paper, Sequins, Double-sided tape
- Cut the banner edge to two strips of patterned paper and vellum. Using double-sided tape, attach the banners on mini gift bag.
- Use the Sizzix® Thinlits™ Die Set 4PK - Detailed Butterflies to cut out from cardstock: 2x plain butterflies (blue and pink), 1x intricate butterfly (black).
- Trim the pink butterfly horizontally and apply above blue butterfly.
- Layer the butterflies and adhere together above the banners.
- Attach sequins as shown.
- Fill the gift bag with coordinating tissue paper as shows.