Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Create your own fashion acessories with this great app exclusive project.
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Heartfelt
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Silver Chain, Split Rings , Silver heart charms, Coloured Acetate, Hole Punch
- Die-cut several hearts in different sizes from 2 colours of acetate. Punch holes in the top and bottom of the largest size and place onto split rings.
- Punch holes in the top and bottom of the middle sized hearts and again place onto split rings, attaching the large hearts to the medium sized hearts.
- Punch only a hole in the top of the smallest hearts, thread through the split rings and attach to the medium sized hearts.
- Attach each string of hearts to the chain and add a small chain in between each. Add a silver heart embellishment at the end of each chain.