Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add some colour to your hoe with this great app exclusive home sewn project.
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Florals
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Fabric , Button, Twine , Glue Gun
- Die-cut 3 of each layer of the Tattered Florals Die from cream denim fabric.
- Using a hot glue gun, adhere all the layers together.
- Thread the twine through the button.
- Adhere a button to the centre of each flower.
- Using a hot glue gun attach the flowers to the cushion diagonally.