Sail Away Frame
Jen grew up in Southern California, receiving her B.F.A. from Otis College of Art and Design and an M.F.A. in Illustration from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF). Her work is a strong combination of both traditional drawing skills and digital technique. Her professional experience includes teaching at the collegiate level for CSUF, digital character art for Disney including the Phineas and Ferb show and professional book illustration. Currently Jen works as the Creative Director for Sizzix.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This nautical home decor app exclusive is a great summer addition to your home!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 79PK - Just a Note Alphabet
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Shipmates
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, White Cardstock, Distress Ink - Brown, Adhesive Stones, Twine, Frame
- Trim 2 sections of patterned paper to fit the frame. Adhere together at an angle.
- Trim a banner from coordinating paper and adhere to the base of the patterned paper panels.
- Die-cut the ship from several colours, trim and adhere the pieces as shown to the main die-cut ship. Adhere to the panel, slightly overlapping the banner.
- Die-cut the wording, ink the edges and adhere below the ship.
- Die-cut the wheel and the anchor, ink and adhere the wheel to the side of the patterned paper panel.
- Thread twine through the top of the anchor and tie to the clip on the frame.
- Trim a small section of striped patterned paper and adhere to the top of the panel. Add adhesive stones to embellish.