Heart Sweet Jar
Brenda Walton's nature-inspired designs have been warming hearts for over 20 years. Her elegant work has been translated into an extensive array of popular, licensed products, including scrapbooking collections for K&Company and greeting card and gift collections for Papyrus. Brenda brings her graceful hand lettering, illustration and vintage imagery to her Sizzix line. Her charming and sophisticated die-cutting and embossing products help crafters express themselves artfully, create personalized gifts and celebrate every day.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Put your treats in something just as sweet with this cute app exclusive project!
Themes: Food, Drinks & Cooking
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 23PK - Floral Wreath
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Patterned Paper, Cork, Red Spritzing Ink, Crackle Glaze, Twine, Sentiment Stamp Jar
- Trim 2 sections of patterned paper slightly smaller than the jar. Layer together and wrap around the jar.
- Tie the twine centrally around the patterned paper panel.
- Die-cut 2 Primitive Hearts from cork. Take the smallest and cover with spritzing ink. Once dry add a layer of crackle glaze and leave to dry.
- Once dry adhere the hearts together and stick onto the jar. Die-cut the banner, flower and leaves and adhere to the centre of the heart.
- Die-cut a circle slightly smaller than the lid of the jar and adhere. Stamp the sentiment and die-cut. Adhere centrally to the lid of the jar.
- Die-cut the banner and cut in half. Adhere behind the sentiment.