Deena has always stored memorabilia in albums but has been "officially" scrapbooking for over 15 years. Her favorite scrapbooking subjects are her daughters, Niguel and Kylah. She loves to feature the many travel photos she and her husband have collected through the years. Deena also has a love of cardmaking and teaches monthly classes at a local store and online. When Deena’s not scrapbooking, she’s here to help you with inspiring new ways for using your die-cuts.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Cutomise a boring vase with this cute flower app exclusive project.
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Bows
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Patterned paper , Twine, Glass bottle, Glue gun, Button
- Trim 2 layers of patterned paper, layer together and adhere to the bottle.
- Wrap a 1” strip of paper around the centre of the strip and tie the twine around.
- Die-cut the Sizzix Bigz Die Flower Layers & Leaves, adhere the layers together and add a button to the centre.
- Using hot glue adhere the flower to the centre of the jar.
- Wrap twine around the neck of the bottle and secure with hot glue. Die-cut the bow, piece together and adhere to the bottle.