My Little House
Sophie started working for Ellison in February 2015. Since then, she has enjoyed developing her style and skills within the company, and most of all, has enjoyed seeing her initial sketches and designs become products. She studied Art and Design at Central Saint Martins and has a degree in Textiles Design from Manchester University. She has always been strongly inspired by current trends, illustrations, surface patterns, natural elements and travel. When she isn't at work, she's still continuing her love of design by producing hand-printed textiles and papers while finding time to draw and experiment in her sketchbook.View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This app exclusve project is a fun little task to do with the kids!
Themes: House & Home
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - My Little House
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (White & Gray) with My Life Handmade Cardstock & Fabric
Other Supplies: Card: Pink, green, white, White ribbon, Adhesive
- Die-cut the house shape twice out of pink card. Before folding and assembling, Die-cut the circle in the centre of the front part.
- Die-cut twice the roof part out of white card. Emboss the pieces using the embossing folder from the Big Shot Starter Kit and glue to the house.
- Embellish the house with the round window using the Circle Framelits Set.
- Attach the ribbon on top of the house.