Tim Holtz is a signature product designer for various companies in the craft industry including Sizzix® Alterations™, Ranger Industries®, Advantus®/idea-ology®, Stampers Anonymous, Tonic Studios® and Westminster Fibers. Tim plays an integral part in the development and design of cutting-edge crafting products bringing his unique vintage style. As a well-known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of techniques and philosophy to simply enjoy the journey...View Designer
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This app exclusive project is the perfect quick make for adding something special to a loved one's gift!
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Scribbles & Splat
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit (White & Gray) with My Life Handmade Cardstock & Fabric
Other Supplies: Card: Pink, blue, white, Decorative ribbon, Glue, Foam pads
- Die-cut the tag out of dark blue card and the bicycle patterned paper from the Big Shot Starter Kit, and glue both together.
- Die-cut the circle out of dark blue card, then glue on top of the tag.
- Die-cut the Scribbles and Splat shapes and glue to the tag with glue and foam pads.
- Finally, tie a bow using the decorative ribbon through the hole in the tag.