Heart Key Ring
A simple accessory app exclusive project to hang on your bag or in your home!
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Key ring, Felt (3 colours), Hollow, fibre filling, Ribbon, Thread, Sewing machine or needle, Glue gun
- Die-cut two heart shapes from felt.
- Position both heart shapes together, trapping a small loop of ribbon and key ring on one edge.
- Sew using a sewing machine or hand stitch around the outer edge of the heart to join. Leave a small gap at one end.
- Insert hollow fibre filling into the opening and continue to sew to close the gap.
- Use the Garden Greens Bigz Die to cut out a twig from green felt.
- Use the Flowers, 3-D Bigz Die to cut out a small flower from felt. Assemble the flower and adhere.