New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This app exlusive project is simple, but effective!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Wildflowers
Other supplies:Patterned paper (My Little Shoebox - Keepsake Collection - English Rose, Simple Stories - SN@P! - Chevron & Mini Dot Grey), Stamp (Heidi Swapp clear mini stamps), Ink pad, Sequins, Thread, Stapler , Foam pads
- Cut a 15x21 cm strip of cardstock. Fold the paper in half to make your blank card.
- Adhere the patterned paper rectangle to the centre of the card.
- Cut a strip of a 3x15 cm patterned paper and adhere it to the left side of the patterned paper rectangle.
- Use Framelits Die Set - Circles to cut out two circles from different coloured cardstock. Stamp the sentiment onto the first circle and layer as shown usin foam pads.
- Die-cut three Wildflowers using the Thinlits Die Set.
- Die-cut a mini tag using Framelits, insert the thread and fasten above flowers using a staple. Apply together above circles.
- Apply sequins as shown.