Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sweet Lotus
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Tag Collection
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Brush Capital Alphabet
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Brush Lowercase Alphabet
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Moroccan Flower
Other Supplies: Felt in various shades of pink, Metallic card Cream card, Self-adhesive gems, String, Hot glue gun & hot glue sticks, Hessian, Toy stuffing, PVA, Sewing machine or needle and thread, Diamanté gem
- Cut out two 12cm squares of hessian and stitch together three of the sides approximately 2cm from the edge using a sewing machine or needle and coordinating thread.
- Stuff with toy stuffing and then sew up the remaining edge.
- Carefully fray the edges of the hessian as indicated.
- Die-cut the lettering required for the little tag using the alphabet Thinlits sets and metallic card. Use PVA to stick these onto a die-cut cream card tag made using one of the Tim Holtz Framelits tag dies.
- Wrap a length of string around the cushion and attach the tag as you are securing with a bow.
- Using felt and the Moroccan Flower and Sweet Lotus Flower Bigz dies, create two felt layered flowers, assembling using a hot glue gun and then fixing to the cushion in the same way.
- Fix a diamanté gem into the centre of the Moroccan flower shape, again using a hot glue gun.