New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Tattered Leaves
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Woodland Foliage
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Moroccan Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
Other Supplies: Card stock in various shades, Self-adhesive gems, Florist wire, Ribbon, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Small faux flower arrangement
- Take a shop bought small faux flower arrangement and remove the heads of all the flowers.
- Using the two Bigz flower designs cut out several flower shapes from your chosen coloured card.
- Create different sized flowers by layering either all of the shapes on the die or simply using the smallest shape on the die without layering.
- Using a hot glue gun, stick the flowers to the shop bought stems as indicated. It is possible to add more flowers if you feel necessary simply by attaching two or more flowers to one stem.
- Die-cut the leaves required from shades of green and grey card using the Woodland Foliage and Tattered Leaves dies. Again using a hot glue gun fix these into position onto the stems of the flowers. Add enough to fill in the gaps between the flowers.
- Tie your bouquet with a length of ribbon and complete your make by embellishing with self adhesive diamante gems.