OverviewSeat your wedding guests in style with this handmade table plan.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cork board, Hessian, Assorted card, Mini pegs, Natural twine, PC, Glue gun, Adhesive foam pads
- Remove the centre of the cork board and cover with hessian
- Design and print the table numbers/guest names onto ivory card and crop using the large tag die.
- Cut a rectangle of ivory card and matt onto a rectangle of gold card. Die-cut the ‘Mr & Mrs’ motif from gold card and mount onto the rectangle as shown.
- Die-cut all the flower/foliage elements from your chosen colours and gently curl the petals/leaves to add dimension.
- Mount the elements of the flowers together and attach them individually to the tags and header.
- Attach the twine to the board using a glue gun and cover the ends with small bows made from the same twine.
- Attach the header/tags to the twine with tiny pegs and secure with adhesive foam pads at the rear.