Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Woodland Foliage
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Oh, Happy Day
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sweet Lotus
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Blank wedding album, Assorted card, Natural twine, Adhesive pearls and gems, Hole punch, Baby pictures of the Bride & Groom, Glue
- Mount blue card onto the face of the blank wedding album and punch three small holes through the cover. Thread the twine through the holes, finishing with a bow at the front as shown.
- Die-cut the church from ivory card and mount onto the cover together with the Bride & Groom Baby pictures.
- Die-cut all the flower/foliage elements from various shades of card and gently curl the petals/leaves to add dimension.
- Mount all the parts of the flowers together and attach onto the face of the album as shown.