Little Deer Cardigan
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Add something special to your children's clothes with this super simple, but super cute technique!
Themes: Holidays & Celebrations
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Little Deer
Other supplies:Plain cardigan, Patterned cotton fabric, Felt, Coordinating thread, Iron-on adhesive, Sewing Machine/Needle and Thread
- Apply iron-on adhesive to the reverse of the patterned cotton fabric adhering to the manufacturers instructions.
- Use the Little Deer Bigz die to cut this out with your die-cutting machine.
- Peel away the backing paper and then secure into position using an iron.
- Repeat the above with the spots on the back of the deer using felt.
- Either hand stitch or use a sewing machine to stitch carefully around the edge of the appliqued shapes. This will fasten them permanently and add detail.