Peacock Birthday Card
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
This beautiful Peacock Birthday card will definitely stand out amongst the rest!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other supplies: Assorted card, Corner punch, Adhesive gems, Glue, Adhesive foam pads, Sentiment stamp or PC
- Die-cut a turquoise circle and a larger gold circle and matt together slightly off-centre.
- Cut rectangular strips of pale green and turquoise card and round off the corners with a punch. Mount the rectangles and circles onto the base card.
- Die-cut all the elements to create the peacock including approximately 15 of the pink feathers.
- Gently curl each of the feathers to add dimension and attach them one at a time starting at the base of the tail and overlapping them as you go.
- Gently curl the three parts of the wing and layer together before mounting in place using adhesive foam pads.
- Stamp or print your sentiment and trim to size before adding to the card.
- Decorate the centre of each feather with a tiny adhesive gem and add another one over the bird’s eye before mounting the bird onto the base card using adhesive foam pads.