Happy Birthday Chalkboard
New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sweet Lotus
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Moroccan Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other supplies: Assorted card, Pearl brad, Chalkboard, Twine, Glue gun
- Die-cut several pieces of triangular bunting in various shades of card and mount onto twine before attaching to the top of the chalkboard.
- Die-cut several of the tassel fringes in assorted shades of card and die-cut the collars from gold card.
- Thread the assembled tassels onto twine and mount onto the chalkboard over the bunting as shown.
- Die-cut the flowers in various shades of card and gently curl the petals using your fingers, to add dimension before mounting them together. Decorate the centre of two of the flowers with pearl brads.
- Mount the flowers onto the chalkboard using a hot glue gun.