New to die-cutting?
Or simply want to know more about it? We've got plenty of tips and tricks to help you get started.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Want to create something special for a loved one's birthday? This frame is perfect!
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Splatter
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 38PK - Brush Lowercase Alphabet
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Sweet Lotus
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Brush Capital Alphabet
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Moroccan Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted card, Assorted Distress Inks, Glue, Frame, Photograph of your choice
- Mount yellow card into the frame and cut a sheet of white card to size before matting onto turquoise card as shown.
- Die-cut the splatter and use the negative of the image as a stencil through which to apply various shades of Distress Ink onto a white background, repeating several times.
- Print off your chosen photograph and trim to size before mounting over the stencilled background.
- Die-cut the word ‘happy’ from black card using the Just a Note die and the word ‘Birthday’ from gold card using the Brush Alphabets, and then mount in place onto the background as shown.
- Die-cut two yellow Lotus flowers and a pink stamen fringe. Die-cut one of the large Moroccan flowers from green card and trim away two of the petals to use as leaves.
- Gently curl the petals of the yellow flowers and mount together adding the stamen in the centre. Attach the leaves to the base of the flower and mount below the photograph.