Easter Egg Hunt Sign
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Bigz Alphabet Set 7 Dies - Serif Essentials
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Asian Flower
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Pallet wood, Scrap paper, Arylic paint and sponge applicator, Assorted Bazzil Card, Adhesive gems and pearls, Repositionable spray adhesive, Glue gun, Adhesive foam pads, Photograph of your choice
- Make your arrow/sign out of old weathered pallet wood.
- Die-cut the letters to form the words ‘Easter Egg Hunt’ from scrap paper and attach the letters to the sign using a repositionable spray adhesive.
- Apply acrylic paint to the sign using a sponge applicator in thin layers which fade out. In the example above ivory was used as a base colour followed by pale yellow.
- Peel away the individual letters to reveal the bare wood beneath.
- Choose and print your photograph and trim to size before mounting onto the sign/arrow.
- Die-cut several flowers and leaves in various shades of card and gently curl the petals and leaves to add dimension to the finished blooms.
- Use adhesive foam pads to mount the smaller flowers into the centre of the larger ones together with the die-cut flower centres and mount onto the arrow/sign using a glue gun together with the branches/leaves where appropriate.
- Decorate the centre of each flower with a large adhesive gem or pearl.