Easter Egg Bunting
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die - Doily Mask
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Bigz Die - Easter Egg
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzil Card, Natural twine, Mini clothes pegs
- Die-cut one of the Doilies from ivory card and attach to a rectangle of coloured card which is slightly larger than the Easter egg.
- Place the rectangle face down onto the Bigz egg die and cut your shape.
- Die-cut the parts that make up the bow from ivory card and assemble each bow whilst gently curling the card to add dimension.
- Attach the bow to the front of the egg and repeat all the steps several times until you have enough eggs to create your garland.
- Take a length of twine and attach each egg to the twine using a mini clothes peg.