Easter Drink Bottles
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Easter
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzil Card, Plastic milk bottles, Candy striped straws, Tiny adhesive diamante gems, Sentiment stamp or PC, Double sided tape, Adhesive foam pads
- Cut a 3-4cm wide strip of yellow card and attach around the centre of your milk bottle.
- Use a PC or stamp to create the sentiment ‘Happy Easter’ and print/stamp onto ivory card.
- Carefully position the Framelits circle die over the sentiment keeping it near the base of the circle and die-cut the shape.
- Die-cut a slightly larger scalloped circle from pink card and matt the sentiment circle over the top before mounting onto the yellow strip using double sided tape.
- Die-cut both parts of the bow from red card and gently curl to add dimension before mounting onto the bottle using a small adhesive foam pad.
- Add adhesive diamante gem to the centre of the bow.