Easter Bunting Card
Class is now in session! Discover all the essentials to empower your creativity.Learn More
Will it work with my machine?
Look below to explore the complete compatibility of this product
Sizzix Die(s) Used
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 17PK - Easter
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)
- Sizzix Big Shot Express Machine Only (White & Gray)
Other Supplies: Assorted Bazzil Card, Kraft Card Blank, Adhesive Foam Pads, Glue, Sentiment Stamp or PC
- Attach a rectangle of yellow card to the face of a kraft card blank at jaunty angle and trim to size.
- Die-cut the two types of bunting in several shades and mount onto the card using adhesive foam pads. You can use the edge of a plate as a guide to get a lovely smooth curve if you prefer.
- Die-cut all the elements to create your Easter basket and assemble as shown using glue and adhesive foam pads where appropriate to add dimension. When assembled, attach to the face of the base card.
- Use a PC to create and print the sentiment ‘a hunting we will go’ onto ivory card. Trim to size and attach to the base card using the adhesive foam pads.